Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

KKAdı Mustafa Ekrem Polatsoy                                                          Tarih: 01.08.2021       

Coordinator: Yakup Chang – Aziz Dabbagh (Secretary)

Personal and Family Updates:Kendiveayle son habarları

Rabbe övgüler olsun herşey yolunda. Çocuklar yavaş yavaş büyümeye başladı Lise son sınıfta olan bir oğlum var Üniversite sınavına hazırlanacak ve dershaneye gitmesi gerekiyor. Eşim gebe, bir bebek bekliyoruz. 4 ay sonra bir kızımız olacak.

Praise the Lord, all is well. The children started to grow slowly. I have a son who is in the last year of high school. He will prepare for the university exam and he has to go to the private teaching school. My wife is pregnant, we are expecting a baby. In 4 months we will have a daughter.

Ministry Updates:Hizmetin son habarları

Rabbin adı yücelsin diye soranlara ve ögrenmek isteyenlere Rabbin yüceliğini anlatıyoruz. Yerli halk arasında Rabbin sözünü duymak için gelen insanlar var. Kendileri için dua edilmesini isteyen birçok kişi oluyor.

We talk about the glory of the Lord to those who ask for the name of the Lord to be exalted and those who want to learn. Among the locals there are people who come to hear the word of the Lord. There are many who want to be prayed for.

Prayer Requests:DuaKonuları

Yerli halk arasında Tanrı sözünden uzak ve onu anlamak istemeyen birçok insan var. Bize karşı çoğu zaman önyargılı bir şekilde yaklaşıyorlar Rab onların yüreğine dokunsun diye dua edilmesini istiyorum.

Lise son sınıfta olan bir oğlum var Üniversite sınavına hazırlanacak ve dershaneye gitmesi gerekiyor. Rabden çocuğumun dershaneye gitmesi için bir yol açmasını istiyorum bunun için dua edilmesini istiyorum.

Bulunduğumuz yerde hem ruhsal anlamda hemde ekonomik anlamda yoksul aileler var. Hem ruhsal anlamda hemde ekonomik durumları için her zaman dua ediyoruz Rab onlara bir imkan sağlayıp bereket versin diye sizden de bu aileler için dua etmenizi istiyoruz onların duaya ihtiyacı var

-       Among the locals, there are many people who are far from the word of God and do not want to understand it. They are often hostile against us. Please pray for them that The Lord will touch their hearts.

-       I have a son who is in his last year of high school. He will be in preparing proccess for the university exam and he has to go to private teaching school. I ask the Lord to open a way for my child to go to the classroom. Please pray for him.

-       There are poor families in our country, both spiritually and economically. We are always praying for both their spiritual and economic situation. We ask you to pray for these families, so that the Lord will give them an opportunity and blessings. They need prayer.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
3 2021. 11. 25 선교편지 webmaster 2022.12.16 24
» 2021. 01. 08 선교편지 webmaster 2022.12.16 21
1 2021. 01. 07 SWM CPM Monthly Ministry Report webmaster 2022.12.16 20
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1
위로